Please read Terms and Conditions before you start using this website and sign up here. By using this website, you agree that you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should leave the Robinhood mortgage ltd website.
1. Participation in the investment project Robinhood mortgage ltd is available to any adult and capable person, provided that this is permitted by the legislation of the country of his/her residence. As a rule, you must be 18 years or older.
2. Each investor of Robinhood mortgage ltd has the right to register just one personal account; re-registration is not allowed. In the case of multiple registrations that lead to violations of the website operation, the company reserves the right to block accounts to determine the circumstances.
3. Participation in the investment project Robinhood mortgage ltd is anonymous. We never require you to have any documents proving your identity or other documents that contain your personal information. In addition, we do not require you to go through the procedure of identity verification by sending documents to our physical address or by phone calls. You must provide only your contact details upon registration (valid e-mail address). This address will be used in case you lose your login information to your account.
4. Under no circumstances will Robinhood mortgage ltd sell or transmit your personal information (username, full name, email address, and information about your deposits) to third parties.
5. The activity of the company is in the legal field. Robinhood mortgage ltd is officially registered, strictly adheres to all laws of New Zealand, and has a right to engage in international investment activity.
6. The Company will only accept Bitcoin as a payment method for creating a deposit. Robinhood mortgage ltd is not responsible for actions of payment processors that can lead to negative consequences in the form of a delayed payment or transfer of funds problem.
7. Robinhood mortgage ltd expects that its partners will respect the privacy of other Internet users, so it is strongly recommended to refrain from mass mailings containing the affiliate (referral) link. In the case of complaints about such actions, the company has the right to block a partner who is an active sender and freeze his/her account to ascertain the circumstances.
8. Robinhood mortgage ltd shall not be liable for any damages, losses, and expenses as a result of the violation of Terms and Conditions and rules for use of the company’s website. By registering on the website, you warrant that you will not use it for illegal activities, and agree to comply with all laws, from local to international.
9. Robinhood mortgage ltd may revise these rules at any time by amending this section of the website. Please check this section from time to time and pay attention to any changes. Adherence to these rules is mandatory for you.
10. We are registered in Usa under registration number 112637. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to Support@Robinhoodmortgageltd.com